Renovation Requirements

Homeowners who live within the Mount Royal Terrace historic district are required to obtain approval from Baltimore City’s Commission for Historical and Architectural Preservation (CHAP) prior to making certain exterior improvements. Homeowners should contact HMRTA’s neighborhood CHAP representative to determine if CHAP approval is necessary.

Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 12.30.43 AM

CHAP Notice to Proceed Application

Historic Mount Royal Terrace Association
Neighborhood CHAP representative
Randy Keck

417 E. Fayette St., 8th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Fax: 410-396-5662

Baltimore City Permits Office
417 E. Fayette St., Rm 100
Baltimore, MD 21202